Wednesday, March 5, 2008

House Flipping

We've been watching a lot of HGTV episodes about house flipping lately and acquired our first flip. It's an eight room Victorian fixer-upper that Sierra LOVES. Ok so it's just a doll house, but it'll be fun to give it some TLC. My mother-in-law had it in the goodwill pile so I rescued it. We've already had a lot of fun with it. I'm not sure how we will move it when the time comes, perhaps we can find another little girl who would enjoy it.

This is Gideon experiencing cereal for the first time. Nope, he didn't like it and cried the whole time. He's a pretty fussy boy so I wasn't too surprised.

4 comments:

Momma Malia said...

that house is too cute. brailyn loves playing with the doll house at her gma's house too. we need to get her one when we have are own place. geez. are we twin families or what??

Jen Petty said...

That doll house looks fabulous! Way to go. Too bad I won't be near when you move. I'd take it in a heart beat!

Hannah Stevenson said...

Hey Lynette!

I was so excited to see your comment on our blog! It's so fun to see your little family and catch up a little. Liz was here last week for a visit and I thought...MAN we need to have a reunion!

The doll house looks like so much fun.

Merridy and Lucas said...

yeah lynette...I'm glad I found you! It looks like you are having fun! Love...I'll be watching you:)
merridy