Saturday, February 23, 2008

Jump Man Jump

Yesterday I figured out how to glue gun my hair! Today I'm trying to figure out how to get it out! I was fixing Sierra's princess tent in the bathroom using a glue gun and picked off some extra glue and piled it on the counter. A while later having totally forgotten about the glue I pulled out my curling iron and inadvertently set it right in the glue. Of course the glue melted all over the curling iron unbeknownst to me and I used it to curl my hair. I laughed pretty hard when I finally figured out why my hair was all gunky. Good thing I don't have anywhere important to go.

Today we went to a birthday party at Jump Man Jump and played around on inflatables. We had a blast racing down the slides, playing in the ball pit, running through the mazes and jousting each other (ok Craig had a fun time not me on this one). Since it's snowy and cold it was nice to be able to run around indoors. Here are a few pictures.

4 comments:

Jen Petty said...

So, I'm curious to know how you got it out. I'm sure I'll need to know in the future!

Joy said...

Okay, Lynettte, that is too funny!! I wish I knew how to tell you to remedy that...let me know how you get it out. We miss you guys a lot and hope you will eventually end up here with us...I can't believe how huge Gideon is. He is such a doll, as is Sierra!

Makelle said...

HAHAHAHA! Okay, I laughed for a while after reading this, Lynette. Too funny! So, is it still there?! We've been thinking about you guys. How's the job hunting?? We miss you! can't believe how big Gideon is. He looks totally different. It doesn't look like he's starving, that's for sure :) Q-T-Pie!

Erin Wittwer said...

Lynette you have the best attitude about things like that! Your great! Gideon is huge!