Saturday, July 17, 2010

Summertime Fun

When I started this blog nearly three years ago I posted just about every week. Then it became once a month and I'm afraid that now it's become a seasonal blog. So what have we been doing now that it's summer? Roasting in the heat? Swimming in the pool? Hunkering down in the air conditioning? YES! Summers in the south are hot but at least they are green and beautiful. Our biggest news is that now we have a HOUSE!! About three weeks ago we moved in to a beautiful new home. My kiddos can now somersault and run and dance- all in the house! And if they get too rambunctious they can go OUTSIDE!! Craig has been happily busy with house projects. We now have a stereo surround sound system, handles on all our cabinets, an entertainment center, etc. It's been fun to see his handy man side a bit. He has also helped me out on our new PRESCHOOL. I've decided to open a little preschool in our home. Butterflies & Bullfrogs Preschool will be opening fall semester. I can hardly wait to teach little ones in my home. Until then we will continue to meet our new friends, swim at the pool and enjoy this beautiful place called HOME!

10 comments:

F Montierth said...

Congrats on the home and preschool! We still miss Houston at times. Where are you guys living now?

Joy said...

Congratulations on your new home! You will be the PERFECT preschool teacher. I would send my kids to you in a heartbeat!

Cnbztribe said...

CONGRATULATIONS! You guys totally deserve this! And Lynette I wish we lived closer so Abby could go to your preschool. She's going to kindergarden next year, but I would keep her home one more year so she could go to your school. (She turns 5 3 days before the cut off.)
P.S. I love the name, Butterfly's and Bullfrogs. Good Luck and have fun in your new home!

Webster Family said...

What wonderful news! I'm so jealous about the house & I wish I could send Xander to your preschool! Good luck with the adventures!

JoshFez said...

Looks awesome! So happy for you guys that you're finally in your new house - looks like your patience paid off. Good luck with the pre-school and any remaining home improvement projects.

Amy & Greg said...

Congrats on the house and preschool! How fun. You are a brave woman to do preschool--and you will do a great job. I wish we lived closer so I could send Andrew. It looks like so much fun!

Hannah Stevenson said...

OH WOW!!!! It's beautiful Lynette! All of your patience and hard work paid off. CONGRATULATIONS!!!
I wish we lived closer so the twins could come to your school...the room looks like magic and I'm with Britta, I love the name.

Nick and Maddy Winward said...

What a beautiful home! And I love your preschool room, I want to be a student! Miss you guys!

Erin Wittwer said...

Your home is so cute! I hope that your update again for the fall season. Love seeing your kids and how big they are getting.

shahid7788 said...

http://acmccains.blogspot.com/2011/11/halloween-2011.html