Monday, November 3, 2008

supercalifradulisticexpialidocious

Happy Halloween!! Mary Poppins and Bert the Chimney Sweep made a few appearances at the Zoo, the Children's Museum, Trunk or Treating and a fun party at Craig's work. It's been a busy holiday. Sierra decided on Halloween morning that she wanted to be Cinderella so she wore her little dress up clothes to the park where we watched the play "Beauty and the Beast". The clothes are a little small and barely covered her so I made her take them off when we got home. I guess I got busy and didn't realize she never put clothes back on and next thing I knew my 25 pound bag of flour was used to create her new costume- a ghost! Those pictures are not suitable for publishing cause remember she had nothing on but lots and lots of flour. If only I could have snapped to get that mess cleaned up.



3 comments:

Nick and Maddy Winward said...

That is way too cute!

Jen Petty said...

I'd like to use the "snap" for several things I have to do right now... If you ever figure it out, let me know! Thanks for coming for FHE last night... I found your paper family.

Cnbztribe said...

Cute costumes, Lynette. I'm surprised Abby didn't want to be Mary Poppins. She LOVES that show.