Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Happy Holidays!

We had a wonderful Christmas which we celebrated in Utah with my grandma, one of my sisters and her three children and my parents. It was a little hairy getting to Utah with all the snowy weather but we enjoyed a very white Christmas. We joked that the last white christmas we've had in a long while was when we were in Houston a few years ago when it snowed on Christmas Eve (about 8 snowflakes). Santa Baby


I made a tu-tu for Sierra and got her pink sparkly dancing shoes. She wears the dancing shoes constantly which is fine because she is always dancing.

Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

Traeger Tribe said...

That santa outfit is adorable! I bet he was a hit at all the parties!

Jen Petty said...

Looks like you guys are having a lot of fun! Merry Christmas and Happy Birthday Sierra. Sorry we haven't been blogging much lately. I'm glad we can read up on what you've been doing though!