Monday, October 22, 2007

Party Time?

So I don't know what most of you were doing at 2:30 am this morning but you missed the party! I was up with Gideon (who goes from 0 to starving in 2.4 seconds) which woke up Sierra. While I was busy feeding the little guy, Sierra found my church shoes and was prancing around the kitchen in them proclaiming that she wanted pizza. I just sat there laughing and watching her in amazement at her ability to take advantage of ever opportunity to live life to the fullest. I have so much to learn from my children!

2 comments:

Amy & Greg said...

Love it!! Andrew was just like Gideon in that he wanted food and he wanted it two seconds ago. Actually, now he just wants big people food...NOW!! So glad you are blogging--especially now that we are going to lose you. I am so sad!

sorry I missed the party.

Jen Petty said...

How sad, I know how that goes all too well except we have it going both ways. Ethan wakes up Elia and she wakes up him! I'm glad you could laugh at it. I'm not sure I could do the same at 2:30 in the morning!