Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween


Halloween is such a fun holiday! I love the creativity of the costumes and the excuse to eat lots of candy and treats (as I polish off the last bit of pumpkin cheesecake). We had a great time trick-or-treating around the campus of Thunderbird and got lots of loot. I promptly confiscated 90% of the sweet stuff and then let Sierra eat the rest this afternoon. I was surprised that she actually threw away most of the candy after a bite or two- except the smarties. Tonight we attended a festive party at Greg and Amy Giauque's home. Sierra decided that for the evening party she needed to be a ballerina dancer so we forewent the panda bear she wore earlier. Gideon was our little pumpkin- a cute one at that. It's so fun to gather together with friends to celebrate these fun holidays.

4 comments:

Joy said...

These costumes were SO cute! I absolutely loved her panda outfit. It was unique and darling!

Jen Petty said...

Cute little kids! I love how little babies look in these huge costumes. I'm sure if they could talk, they would tell us how ridiculous we are for dressing them up... usually for the sake of a few pictures.

Traeger Tribe said...

Those costumes are sooo cute! I loved your story about Sierra dancing with your shoes on at 2am and wanting Pizza! Kids are great - they remind us that life can always be fun no matter what time it is (colton is always reminding me):D

Tyler said...

I can't believe you guys have left us already. We will miss you. Good luck with everything and keep in touch.