Saturday, April 4, 2009

Run!

I've officially caught the running bug. First, Craig got me a jogging stroller, then I bought real running shoes and this week I signed up to run a race. I'll be running a marathon relay with five other women in Corpus Christi. I haven't done anything like this before and I'm nervous but very excited. It's in just six weeks so I've got lots of running to do between now and then- yeah!


Here are four cute cousins in Nevada testing out the stroller for the first time.

6 comments:

Olive Tree said...

Hi, it's a very great blog!
I could tell how much time you've taken on it.
Keep doing!

Cnbztribe said...

Good luck with the race coming up.
I admire your attitude about running, I've always not liked running. I do love to ride my bike, though and am excited that all my kids now ride their own bikes now, yeah!
And about the dress up carousel, you can go to www.customorders.com to see what it looks like.

Momma Malia said...

yay for runners! and you'll be pleasantly surprised how fast you'll be able to run during the race without pushing the jogging stroller! good luck!

F Montierth said...

Awesome!! It was so good to hear from you, I had lost your blog address and didn't know what was up until now. I've been jogging a very slow jog in the mornings too. I miss having my arms free, pushing a stroller is a whole different type of running. It's awesome you've signed on for a marathon, someday I might have the courage to ... I run i private so people don't have to see me grunt, sweat and be in pain! ;0)

Bobbi Leavitt said...

WHAT? We live 15 min from the airport! Liv and Siera would have had so much fun in 4 hours! I could have had you there and back in 30 mins! Dang! next time.

ps. good luck running. run a mile for me because i hate running.

Nick and Maddy Winward said...

Cute!